Join Claude Jolicoeur, Director of Regulatory Affairs, McKesson Canada Corp as he discusses topics that include; changes within the supply chain industry on capturing and sharing data, real time temp monitoring technologies & cold chain challenges within the Canadian market.
Join Andrea L. Guisbert-Williams, Project Manager, North American Logistics Operations, Eli Lilly & Company in an exclusive interview about the effect of growth of biologic based products on temp controlled operations, next generation medicines, and her case study, Discovering Eli Lilly’s Plan to Achieve Cost Savings & Sustainability Through a Switch from Air to Ocean.
Join Gilles Jr. Gregoire, Global Transport Manager, Pharmascience as he discusses topics that include; the 3 biggest temperature controlled packaging trends, real time temp monitoring technologies, the growing trend towards “direct to patient” deliveries and much more.
We sat down and spoke with with Rey Chern, Director, Engineering, Amgen; Lisa Sykes, Director of Quality Operations and Sterile Network, Merck; Bernard McGarvey, Senior Engineering Advisor, Eli Lilly and Company; Dan Mirica, Former Head of Global Logistics, Lonza Biologics; & Henrik Fröjdh, Associate Director Supply Chain Management, Merck & Co. on:
- Temperature-controlled industry
- The biggest disruptive technologies
- Collaboration within the industry
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the video link sent to you via email.
Cold chains in Canada need to be especially robust due to the region’s vast territories, extreme temperatures and formidable regulatory processes amongst other potential complications. In this highlights video, we summarize our in-depth report on Distributing Medicines in Canada and showcase how pharmaceutical supply chain leaders overcome the challenges associated with:
- Transporting drugs over immense, desolate geography
- Managing import/export operations and customs control
- Ensuring quality control over a wide-range of temperatures
- Working with global, external partners
Find out exactly what to expect at Cold Chain Global Forum Canada in our event highlight video. Get a taste of all the experiences CCGF Canada provides and take a look at the largest temperature controlled life science supply chain event in Canada.
Claude Jolicoeur, Director of Regulatory Affairs, McKesson met with us at our Annual event and discussed McKesson’s temperature controlled supply chain journey including:
- Collaboration with carriers to keep temperatures within source conditions
- Challenges with the last mile & saving cost in quality investments
- Needs from data logging and RFID technology
Email email@example.com to request an emailed copy of the video.
We sat down with Dan Mirica, Former Head of Logistics, Lonza Biologics and discussed:
- blockchain applications for the pharma supply chain
- challenges with drone implementation
- the emergence of self driving trucks in Europe